Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Manual for TNPSC Examinations: General Studies – Group I & II (Preliminary & Main) – Tamil version??(Tamil, Paperback, M. Karthikeyan)
Language: TamilBinding: Paperback
Publisher: Mcgraw Hill
Genre: Entrance Exams Preparation
ISBN: 9789353164621, 9353164621
Edition: 1, 2018
This is an exclusive vernacular title wholly dedicated to aspirants from Tamil Nadu. The guide book covers the complete syllabus of Tamil Nadu Civil Services exams that includes History and Geography of India and Geography of Tamil Nadu in particular. Indian Polity and Economy, Environment, Art and Culture and Current Affairs have been covered with due emphasis on emerging trends and requirements. English, General Mental Ability, General Science and General Knowledge including current events of national and international have been given due attention for better understanding of the readers. This book, with its latest insights, is one and the only of its kind. It will help the aspirants to acquire strategic advantage over others. The aim of this title is to empower aspirants by providing them authentic content matter and help them consolidate their preparation strategies to gain an edge over other competitors.
1. TNPSC is the first vernacular title in Tamil medium with great emphasis on syllabus, structure, strategies and requirements of the exam that includes emerging trends and authentic data.
2. Latest Previous Years Questions have been discussed at great length with a reference to the content given in the book.
3. The primary focus of this book is on concept building with adequate examples and sufficient practice exercises.
4. Content for MAINS have been carefully planned and detailed with adequate examples.
5. Use of tables, charts, diagrams and images make it an easy and interesting reading.
Ready to ship in 1-2 business days from India