Out Of Stock
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Young Geographer, a series of Geography textbooks for classes 6?8, follows the latest syllabus guidelines of Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations. The books have an attractive layout and have been designed with interesting features and activities to facilitate students and teachers with better knowledge-sharing sessions.
1. Key Concepts – key concepts as per latest syllabus at the beginning of every chapter.
2. Geo Facts – relevant and crisp facts related to the chapter.
3. In Your Opinion – questions given in between the chapters that aim to arouse curiosity in young minds.
4. Refer to Atlas – encourages the learner to pick up the Atlas and refer to the maps that correspond to the topic.
5. Activity – variety of activities for application of what has been learnt.
6. Picture Study – tests the observation and interpretation skill of the students.
7. Knowledge Stop – double-spread of pictorial snippets.
8. Map Work – end-of-the-book map work related to topics covered.
9. Worksheets – for practice and assessment.
10. In a Nutshell – highlights of each chapter at the end of the book.
Ready to ship in 1-2 business days from India
JEE / MAINS
Class 6 to 10